MUSIC TOGETHER BY THE BAY
Thursdays 4:30pm-5:15pm or Saturdays 9:30am-10:15am | register for 10-week block
Music Together by the Bay provides a weekly, highly experiential 45 minutes of fun-filled, singing and movement, fingerplays, instruments and American Sign Language signs! Music Together By the Bay, a licensed Music Together® Center that serves the greater Bellingham area. We subscribe to the philosophies and practices presented by Music Together Program.
The Music Together by the Bay program:
- Introduces children to the joys of making music with their parent(s)/caregiver(s) instead of passively receiving it from CD's or television
- Creates a space where your whole family will have fun singing, chanting, dancing and signing in our mixed age (newborn-5 years) classes
- Shares the gift of family music with the greater Bellingham community
- Believes that ALL children are musical
- Is fun for the whole family!
Register at: www.musictogetherbythebay.com